We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

Hi,

I am looking to find a nice and safe hotel room, VERY near a MARTA red line station. I will need to get off at Midtown or Arts Center stops.

I would prefer something under $200. Can someone give me advice?

Thank you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,324 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

Gold Line hotels afford direct MARTA access to midtown and arts center stations too. You can find something in your price range either downtown, midtown ot Buckhead. There are to many options to recommend any particular one. Just see what appeals, read the TA reviews and look on google maps to make sure it's close enough to a MARTA station for you.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

Try This - Walking distance from Art Center Marta

Artmore Hotel - Midtown

3 stars

1302 W Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA, 30309

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
11,099 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

Anything in Midtown will be in walking distance. Any location in Atlanta near a MARTA station will get you to one of the Midtown MARTA stations and you walk a few blocks.

4. Re: Hotel w/ MARTA access to 10th St. Meadow at Piedmont Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 31, 2013