We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near airport

Urbandale, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near airport

can someone recommend a reasonably priced hotel (less than $130/night) near the airport that has restaurants near by? Last time we stayed at the Hyatt Place. While nice there was only 1 restaurant within walking distance.

Thanks.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
6,175 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near airport

I think you'll find that to be the case with most of the airport hotels. They tend to be islands.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,715 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near airport

That, and you don't really want to be walking in the airport area after dark. Just take your hotel shuttle to a nearby restaurant or to MARTA to come into the city to eat.

I don't really have a sense of which airport hotels are better than others. I'd just run a search to see what's in your price range then check the TA reviews of those that interest you.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near airport

Spondivit's is a casual joint on Virginia near the AP close to Crown Plaza Hotel but I would not walk around at night near the AP. Take a cab. Best bet is take Marta to downtown where there's plenty of fine restaurants.

http://www.spondivits.net/

ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/…

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near airport

I hope I'm safe for my one night at the Sleep Inn next month.

Auburn, Georgia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near airport

Check out The Westin Atlanta Airport.

6. Re: Hotel near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 15, 2013