We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

Can you please recommend a hotel near Lennox Mall. I prefer the smaller boutique hotels that are not pricey. Have stayed at the Staybridge Suites on Pharr Rd. many times but they are unavailable for the dates I need. Thank you for any suggestions you can offer.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,073 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

I'm not aware of any boutique hotels in Buckhead. Those have not really caught on in Atlanta, and the only ones I know of are downtown and midtown. For somethign inexpensive, you might like the Wingate. It's gotten rave reviews on this forum and I understand it does not charge for parking, a rarity.

http://www.wingateatlanta.com/

Edited: 1:15 pm, July 16, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Buckhead
Buckhead
409 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
16,293 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

There really aren't any boutique hotels in Buckhead. One with a boutique vibe, that is very reasonable would be the Hyatt Place. …hyatt.com/hyatt/…index.jsp

Mentioned in this post
Buckhead
Buckhead
409 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
734 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

I believe you want a smaller chain hotel, not a boutique hotel - boutique hotels are smaller, exclusive "luxury" properties. Check out anything near the intersection of Piedmont Road and Peachtree Road. Maple Drive/East Paces Ferry addresses are good, as is anything on the North end of Piedmont Road between East Paces Ferry and Roswell Road. There's a Wingate (mentioned above), Hampton inn, Marriott Residence Inn, etc...all in the area.

Mentioned in this post
Piedmont Park
Piedmont Park
2,102 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Roswell
Roswell
Georgia
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,681 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

The Mansion on Peachtree would be my suggestion.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,073 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

That's no longer open. It's now a Mandarin Oriental. I think this person is looking for something at a lower cost, which wouldn't fit the Mansion or Mandarin.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

Mandarin Oriental formerly Mansion, often has reasonable package deals. For instance, they are currently running a pay for 2 nights get the third for free deal. This brought the rate down to $200 a night for my dates of stay. If you book with a virtuoso travel agent (free) you will also get free breakfast daily and a $100 hotel credit thrown in. Not bad for a hotel of this caliber.

Edited: 10:44 pm, August 06, 2012
7. Re: Boutique Hotel in Buckhead

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 16, 2013