We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlanta airport Long term Parking

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville...
9 posts
Save Topic
Atlanta airport Long term Parking

i will be gone for 2 weeks is there a covered lot for less than $100.

georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

www.peachyairportparking.com, 7.50 a day for outdoor parking, 9.50 day for covered parking, you won't find anywhere for less than 100 dollars for two weeks...

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,377 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

I generally use Peachy these days. But you might be able to find a better deal on longtermparking.com.I've used its coupons for years and haven't found better prices. You might also check sites like groupon, sweetjack, etc.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
674 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

Marta!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

I have been parking around the Atlanta airport for over 40 years and have tried many parking spots including hotels, pay sites and the actual parking lots adjacent to the airport itself.

I got a coupon for Peachy Airport parking and thought I would give them a try because I wanted to see what indoor parking would be like. I used them for three days over the weekend and i am very pleased with their service and will most likely use them exclusively from now on.

The location is great. Two exits before the airport eliminates a lot of the traffic hassles you find by using the many parking spots down Camp Creek Parkway. And because they are off an exit to the highway they are able to take a straight shot to the airport with no traffic lights making your trip to and from the airport very fast.

The covered parking is great. It's nice to come back from a trip and have your car not covered with pollen, dust or jet fuel debris. As soon as I parked the bus pulled up with me and they even helped me with my luggage.

I paid $6 for covered parking and that is a great deal but I would not have a problem paying full price if I could not find a coupon.

Make sure you make a reservation so you don't show up and find a full lot!

Edited: 2:01 pm, March 05, 2013
Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

good info---assuming they take you to your car when you get back?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

Yes, they take you right to your car.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

I see you've been parking at ATL for 40 years, so here's a question for you:

We are flying out of ATL to Ireland on 8 June at 12pm (so no hotel req'd). We are coming back at 1130pm on 15 June and want to stay in a hotel since our car ride home is ~2 hrs. If we book a hotel on the 15th, can we just park our car in their lot on the 8th, take their free shuttle to the airport and then when we return on the 15th, take their free shuttle, check-in to our room and then pay for the room with a 'self-park' rate included (~$119 at the Renaissance).

I just called the hotel and they said you can't do that--no hotel is going to let you book the room on the 'back end'...it has to be booked on the front end, but I've done this before at the Orlando Renaissance several years ago (I think it was b/c I was a Platinum member and got free parking, though they thought they were only giving me free parking for 1 nt, vs the 8 nts my car was really there!!

Your thoughts on if this plan will work is greatly appreciated...also open to any other ideas.

Thanks

Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

Need long term parking on a yearly basis near ATL airport or MARTA station.

Will pay a year in advance. Must be covered. Must be real cheap.

Call 734 276 3683 or 803 2333492. Michael.

Roswell, GA
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

I've parked there 35 years and found it much cheaper for years paid nothing at a few hotels now they charge but it's very cheap

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
4 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlanta airport Long term Parking

Sorry, but I never saw this message and that is why I did not reply. December 1, 2013