We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private tour of Atlanta

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
164 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Private tour of Atlanta

Can anyone recommend a private half day tour of Atlanta?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private tour of Atlanta

Enjoy the view from your own private car as you head south from Gainesville about 7am on I-985. Merge with I-85 south and head toward Atlanta. About half a day later your tour will be over. Traffic continues to worsen here with no relief in sight.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,438 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private tour of Atlanta

You received a response to your earlier posting that appears informative. Also, you may want to run a search on this forum to see if this is a topic that has been discussed previously.

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
164 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private tour of Atlanta

Maybe I should explain that I was looking to hire a small limo and guide to give me a three hour tour of the city. Does anyone have a specific name of a good guide?

4. Re: Private tour of Atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, March 24, 2006