We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crepes near centinnel park

jackson,ms
1 post
Save Topic
crepes near centinnel park

Coming into town for the 1/2 marathon with wife and granddaughters. They want to have crepes while in town,something close to downtown would be great. Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
12,261 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crepes near centinnel park

I was just complaining about the dearth of crepes in Atlanta.

This place is about 15 miles away. I haven't been but I've heard good reports:

www.creperevolution.com

I don't know of anywhere else to get them, but I really hope someone else on the forum will have good news for us.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crepes near centinnel park

Likewise, I can not think of anything located in the down town area that makes crepes exclusively. Although, I have been to Crepe Revolution a couple of times and found it to be quite good, especially the desert crepes. I think their website has the menu so you could check it out before decide to go. Also, I don't think they serve crepes, but you should check out The Flying Biscuit.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: crepes near centinnel park

The Original Pancake House on Cheshire Bridge serves crepes. It's not fancy though, maybe a step up from IHOP, so I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. I think J. Christopher's may also serve crepes but I haven't been there in a long time so I would check on that.

Afaik, the Flying Biscuit does not serve crepes, although they might have them on occasion as a special or something.

4. Re: crepes near centinnel park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 19, 2010