We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
96 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

I'll be in Atlanta in February and I want to meet some friends in Las Vegas. Does anybody know where I could info. on cheap flights. I've tried all the usual sources (priceline.com, orbitz etc.) with no luck -- Airline prices don't come close to the prices my friends up North are getting. I'm thinking of trying to get my hands on a Sunday newspaper--maybe the travel section would have same type of ads for Vegas flights -- any ideas? What is the name of a good Atlanta newspaper

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

Atlanta's newspaper is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. (ajc.com) I'll check my paper tomorrow to see if there are any deals and reply later.

Also, you might try Clark Howard's website. He lists travel deals and ways to go about getting the best airfare.

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
96 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,471 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

I would also check the airlines' sites, as there are some sales going on right now. You should check Airtran and Delta. Also, if you fly out of Birmingham, which is 2 hours away, you can fly on Southwest which is really cheap. I think you'd be doing well to find a ticket for $250 and under. I second the recommendations for clarkhoward.com and the ajc. i also refer to smarterliving, shermanstravel, travelocity, hotwire and bestfares.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

I checked the Atlanta paper travel section last night. There were no ads for Las Vegas.

5. Re: Cheap Airline tickets to Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:43 pm, October 25, 2005