We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

New York
1 post
Save Topic
8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

Its about 8 African American females thats range from 21 - 24 years old from NY visiting Atlanta. Basically, we want to know about a popping hotel thats in the mix (basically in the middle of everything), the popping clubs, and whatever else we would have fun at. We are trying to go the last week of August or even the week of Labor Day weekend. Does anything pop off in ATL or around it for Labor Day weekend? Let me know.

Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

Yes, it will be gay pride weekend!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
593 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

maybe you should pop on over to the local edumacation center and learn to speak english

Florida
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

OMG Brooks!!!! lmao where are you??? You are needed in Destin!

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Atlanta
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

try VISIONS nightclub friday night. if you get WE channel on cable watch "single in the city/atlanta" and they go to a couple of clubs, this one being one. the underground will be PACKED with locals over labor day not doing anything but actin crazy and closer to teenage years... so avoid it. do stone mountain for no reason, cause really it ain't about nothing but do it anyway, then do six flags, cause why not, do justins restaurant for no reason other than to say you did it, shop at lenox mall over the weekend, also try VEGAS nightclub in marietta and SAMBUCA in buckhead on saturday, which if you hate it, clubs are in walking distance. google them for directions.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

FRI- Go to Shout Restaurant from 7-10 off the hook happy hour with rooftop bar, then walk over to Visions Nightclub or head to Compound, both are the happening nightspots in Atlanta right now.

SAT - Go to the MLK site and view his house and National Site and his grave site and musuem and church he preached at...Then Head to The Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza for Shopping, then Saturday Night Party in Buckhead @ Bablyon Nightclub.

SUN - Go to Jermain Dupri's new Cafe in Buckhead for Brunch and head to 1150 Sunday Night for the club. Check out CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park and cruise Peachtree for other sightseeing.

For Hotels.. you should stay in 1. Midtown or 2. Buckead or 3. Downtown, preferable Midtown since it's centrally located but you cant go wrong with either or...

Check out Intermezzo Cafe and the Waffle House also

Also check otu www.atlanta.citysearch.com for more in-depth info

Mentioned in this post
Phipps Plaza
Phipps Plaza
121 Reviews
Atlanta, GA
Buckhead
Buckhead
Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 females wanna know whats poppin' in ATL cuz we from NY

If I was here that weekend I would personally show you ladies around and introduce you to some fols, I'm 25 y/o and know the scene here like the back of my head and being a IN-town Atlanta Resident I'm in the the know... BUT I will be in Puerto Rico!!! :) Hit me back @ my email address rd5@tmail.com if you need further info...

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Caribbean