We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Newnan

Albany, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
605 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Newnan

Does anyone have any suggestions on how my family of three can get to Newnan from the airport. We will be arriving at 9 pm. How can we contact a taxi service or Limo service? Any suggestions would be appreciated. 1bull

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Newnan

I have never hailed a cab from Hartsfield since I live here, but I am pretty sure that they are lined up in a holding area like most airports, just waiting on airport staff to signal them in -- you shouldnt have a problem finding one ---- i heard that the limos were about the same price or cheaper than the taxis, but that was for a quick trip downtown -- i am pretty sure a taxi will be cheaper for a trip to Newnan.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
291 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Newnan

Once you leave baggage claim follow the signs to ground transportation. Taxis can be found there. If you opt for a limo service or an airport shuttle you need to call and book those in advance and they also located at ground transportation. If memory serves you can go to the atlanta airports website and check under ground transportation and the have listed providers for transportation to and from the airport.

Albany, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
605 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Newnan

Thanks for your responses. I have checked with the following Limo companies: Airport Metro Limo, Bridgeport Limo, Atlanta Superior Shuttle. Does anyone have any experience with any of these? I am looking for reliability. 1bull

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Newnan

Haven't used them, but you have to pay a pretty big fee for the rights to service the airport, so that rules out most of the fly-by-nighters and new start-ups. Another website to check out is "kudzu.com" which is a site where customers rank the various businesses in Atlanta.

GA
Level Contributor
98 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport to Newnan

There are several companies south of Hartsfield that specialize in that area, offering flat rates (cheaper than TAXI!) that accept reservations and run 24 hours. Run a websearch for ground transportation or shuttle service for Newnan, GA. Eternity Limo comes highly recommended.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,807 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport to Newnan

I am aware that Groome transportation provies an area shuttle service as well.

7. Re: Airport to Newnan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 13, 2009