We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

el gastor le paradis villa

Which El Gastor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
el gastor le paradis villa

i am thinking of booking a holiday at this villa as i would like an away from it all break, however the arrival time of the flight included in the package would mean trying to find it in the dark and i am a bit concerned that it is in the middle of nowhere up a 3 mile dirt track. has anyone been there recently who could let me know how easy / difficult the drive is?

2 replies to this topic
London, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: el gastor le paradis villa

You may have already gone by the time you read this, but we stayed in 2009 and it was approx 4km up a dirt track with no lighing. The stay was amazing and we loved our time tere as we were so remote, but getting the car along those tracks was hair raising sometimes! I would say stay in El Gastor itself and save yourself a half hour trip from the main road twice a day.

Medina-Sidonia...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: el gastor le paradis villa

I stayed there last in 2001, it was fantastic - would recommend as scenery stunning. El Gastor is not special, ok for picking up basic groceries. I live in Medina Sidonia, happy to answer any further questions you might have. Best regards. Gary Biston

Reply to: el gastor le paradis villa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about El Gastor
Recent Conversations