We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

California
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

Hubby and I will be visiting Woodstock second week of October and want a cozy B & B with good breakfast

and charming surroundings. I've been sick since Christmas and am behind on my planning... Can anyone recommend a few places I might try to book... range is $200 - $225.

Also visiting Stowe if you can suggest there as well.

Many thanks!

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

Why not use Trip Advisor's Search box and review the TA reviews of B&Bs in Woodstock and Stowe?

The best places will quickly become apparent, and you can contact them to determine whether the rates are in line with your price range.

Good luck!

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

try www.woodstockvt.com. You can view all lodging properties with price guides for Woodstock and surrounding villages. Use TA to check out your choices. 2nd week October will be VERY busy everywhere in VT so do book ASAP.

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

Simplydee don't panic so much,

I concur that www.woodstockvt.com will give you a vast selection, and within your price range you will have a lot of choice.

You may also care to check out at PAID sites (Google bed & breakfast - Woodstock VT etc.) listings but these are not independent thus i would cross reference with Trip Advisor. As a local expert and inn owner I have to be totally objective in offering you advice, thus i have not mentioned any establishment yet.

If you need any assistance in defining where they are in Woodstock (Village/country/remote etc.) please do ask me.

However do strike whilst you are in the mood as in a few weeks all the best rooms will have been taken!

From an unusually rainy Vermont...come back snow....

Davidbignose

4. Re: Please advise -- I'm beginning to panic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 19, 2009