We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

Which Woodstock hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

Traveling next October with my husband and daughter (who will be 15 months at the time). I would love to stay at a B&B, I know a few do not allow children... Can you recommend one that does? If none do, can you recommend a hotel that would have some Vermont charm :) Looking to keep it around $200 a night. Thanks!

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

Good evening Ericaseiler,

The Woodstock Inn & resort is your best bet. Sadly very few B & B's accept children and even fewer very young children. If their rates are too expensive try a number of popular motels in White River Junction or the locally owned Pond Ridge motel in West Woodstock that has had some good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

Try the town website www.woodstockvt.com, under the lodging section the Inns and B&B's that take children are annotated. Or consider one of the many pretty villages outside Woodstock where rates are usually less.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
295 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

We are staying next week at Norwich Bed and Breakfast at Shear Luck Farm www.norwichbnb.com with our two boys 11 and 13. Norwich is not too far from Woodstock. I will post how it is!

Highland Mills, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

The Salt Ash Inn in Plymouth, about 10 to 15 miles from Woodstock is child friendly. They have a playhouse and swingset in their front yard, and games and puzzles that the guests can play with. There is an inground outdoor pool, but in October it will most likely be closed for the season. They have an outdoor hot tub, which is open all year. Reasonable rates, and very nice family innkeepers. ( www.saltashinn.com )

5. Re: Child friendly B&B in Woodstock?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 06, 2009