We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky sports tv

Belfast
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sky sports tv

Hi. Would anyone know if there is bar in Benahavis which has Sky Sports tv . Many thanks. Knockgc

Mentioned in this post
Benahavis
Benahavis
Costa del Sol, Spain
Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,731 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky sports tv

Benahavis has a very high population of British expats, so probably quite a few of them - this one looks nice:

www.benahavis.net/english/bars/labodega.htm

Mentioned in this post
Benahavis
Benahavis
Costa del Sol, Spain
Belfast
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sky sports tv

Thanks very much for your reply. I actually spotted this bar on the Trip Advisor web site and sent an e mail to the bar's e mail address but this came back to me as undelivered. Because of this I thought the bar might have closed down. Anyway from what you advise the bar is in business and we will certainly sample its delights. Much obliged.

Prescot
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sky sports tv

Hi hope you don't mind me asking how did you go on your trip. Was thinking iof a golfing trip to Benahivis. Is there enough bars to keep 16 males occupied for 5 nights. Mainly 40 & 50 year olds. Cheers

chester
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sky sports tv

Depends on what you like to do.

If you like to eat out, somewhere different everynight, drink beer and be part of a Spanish Village Setting, you will be great!

If you want to disco and drink beer until you cant walk, maybe not for you...

5. Re: Sky sports tv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, September 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Benahavis
More Benahavis Topics