We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colina del Paraiso

cavan
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Colina del Paraiso

Hello

We are going to Colina Del paraiso at end of June. I was wondering if anybody had any hints or advice for us. We are a family of four with two young teenagers and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks ....

Liverpool, England...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Colina del Paraiso

Hi we r currently at the resort now in the final two days of our 2 week stay. We have had an absolutely fantastic time. The resort is spectacular, the views , the staff (especially in the angelica...u know who u r!!) it's clean and beautiful very quiet as with most of the other reviews I will have to say a car is essential as we didn't have one for the first week and as a family of 6 we needed 2taxis to get anywhere and spent a fortune that 1st week!!!! Your about a 8 minute car ride to estepona main town and a short distance from many other towns. A trip to Gibraltar to see the monkeys and the views is a must!!! Hope this was a help have a brilliant time!!:)))))

Mentioned in this post
Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
7 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colina del Paraiso

Hello,

I am looking to go to Colina del Paraiso next year and we would like to book a penthouse. Do you know how we can book the penthouse apart from going to the resort direct? I have looked all over the internet, but everyone advertises the apartments and the townhouses only.

Hope you can help.

Thank you.

cavan
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Colina del Paraiso

Hi,

We booked through travel republic and had a town house, which was fantastic. I think they also had penthouses, but it was two years ago, so may have changed since then. When we booked we asked for a sea view, and got a house with a wonderful view of gibralter, so that was well worth doing. A car is necessary here. Hope it works out for you, it is a really nice place!

4. Re: Colina del Paraiso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, February 09, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Benahavis
More Benahavis Topics