We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get 3G prepaid internet in Peniche?

Peniche, Portugal
1 post
Save Topic
Where to get 3G prepaid internet in Peniche?

Hi

Could you help me - please let me know where to buy 3G prepaid internet in Peniche?

I heard Optimus 3G prepaid internet in Portugal offers this service but do you know where to buy it in peniche or cities around it ?

I really need good interenet for my work and hotel wifi is always not good enough.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,568 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get 3G prepaid internet in Peniche?

Optimus has a shop in the nearby town of Caldas da Rainha

Centro Comercial Vivaci Loja 0.12 Av Manuel Figueira Freire da Câmara

2500-184 Caldas da Rainha

Horário: De 2ª a 6ª das 10:00 às 13:00 e das 15:00 às 19:00; Sábado 9h30:13h00 closed Saturday afternoon and Sunday please note.

Vodafone, whose 3G service I use when out and about, have a shop in Peniche

Rua Arquitecto Paulino Montez, nº 13, 2520-294 Peniche

Horário 2ª a 6ª das 09h30 às 12h e das 13h às 18h. Sábados das 09h30 às 12h00. Encerra (closed) domingos e feriados.

I hope this helps.

2. Re: Where to get 3G prepaid internet in Peniche?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Peniche
Recent Conversations