We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Hi

I know this hotel is quoted as being in Qawra but having stayed in the area and not being able to tell where Qawra starts and Bugibba finishes I thought I would post on both forums. Can anyone tell me if the building work at the pool (I believe it was a total rebuild) has finished yet. We are staying there in three weeks and would like to use the pool area.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Qawra and Bugibba are like a one place all in walking distance. San Antonio Hotel & Spa is nice a very centraly hotel. And yes i was there this week and hotel pool area is still under construction .

Edited: 2:35 am, April 13, 2013
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Thank you for answering so quickly. Do you think the pool will be finished in three weeks or does it look as if it will take longer?

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Philly i will check for you and let you know. But still i think in 3 weeks time the water will be cold,anyway for us. The hotel have an indoor pool that you can use. Also the sea is just across the road if you like a nice sweem.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,836 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Just called hotel and was told pool will be ready in 8 days time.

for incase you need them these are hotel website/email.

http://www.sanantonio-malta.com/default.aspx

info@sanantonio-malta.com

Have a nice holiday

Edited: 3:46 am, April 13, 2013
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

Thank you for that, I will e-mail the hotel. We will probably not be swimming but would like somewhere to sit in the sun when we are not travelling around the island seeing the sights.

6. Re: San Antonio Hotel & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations