We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chimney Cake Factory Cafe Fantastic Coffee

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
610 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Chimney Cake Factory Cafe Fantastic Coffee

Just back from Malta again enjoyed another really cheap holiday thanks to ryanair and the Relax Inn hotel (great no frills place with good food)

Had to give a mention to the Chimney Cake Factory Café right on the corner of Bugibba Square. Malta is famous for terrible coffee everywhere, but the Chimney cake cafe bar does fantastic good quality Italian coffee. We visited 3 times every day for the coffee and evey night for a bottle or two of Dolcino Rosé Local Wine at 6€ a bottle. Never did get to try their "Chimney Cakes" but they looked yummy and big enough to share.

Ringwood, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chimney Cake Factory Cafe Fantastic Coffee

You missed a treat the chimney cake is amazing, I even took one home with me. I echo everyrhing you have said about the Chimney Cake Factory Cafe the food and drink was ace and the staff are lovely people, I am going back in March Hope they are open then.

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chimney Cake Factory Cafe Fantastic Coffee

Hi realbenidorm,

The Chimney Cake Factory Cafe on Bugibba Square is a favourite of ours, and you certainly did miss a treat as chimney cake is out of this world. You also mentioned Dolcino wine, which is another a favourite of the wife and I, but we prefer Bianco. We get through 5 bottles a week with our meals in the apartment, so we buy ours at Piscopo cash and carry in St Paul's Bay at 1.65 euro a bottle.

3. Re: Chimney Cake Factory Cafe Fantastic Coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations