We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta in January

Chudleigh
1 post
Save Topic
Malta in January

We are thinking of going to Malta for a week in January. Is it likely to be cold, wet and windy and a waste of money ? !! If not, where is the best place to stay; we are in our 60s and enjoy walking and sightseeing.?

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malta in January

If you are looking for winter sun with little chance of rain, short haul, (3 hour flight,) you must head further South, the Canary Islands or Agadir in morocco, would be two, good, and safe destinations, the weather in Malta can be so unpredictable at that time of year, so yes, you could be wasting your money. Click on my picture go into my forums See my comprehensive report ---Big changes in Agadir 3 April 2011---- this may be of interest to you. happy holidays. KNOWKATS.

UK
Level Contributor
199 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malta in January

We go in January, the weather can be mixed

love Malta always plenty to do, we are never bored.

John

Edited: 10:28 am, September 24, 2012
Belfast
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malta in January

cold windy and showers when we were there last Feb, still had a great holiday and an returning again next Feb.

Malta Europe
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malta in January

January is the coldest month in Malta but it is nothing compared to other countries regarding cold and rain. Rarely one will find a whole week with rain in Malta.

5. Re: Malta in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba