We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday In Malta

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday In Malta

Hi

My hubby and I are thinking of holidaying in Malta at the end of August, but we really don't know where would be best to stay.

We really want to have relaxing sunbathing days and have somewhere to go to listen to live music ( but not night clubs) in the evening.

We are both in our 40's and this is our first holiday alone since our son was born 18 years ago!

Any suggestions would be great, as I really want to visit Malta - it's on my bucket list!

Thanks!

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday In Malta

The Bugibba/Qawra/St Pauls Bay area which all run into one sounds to be what you are looking for. In Bugibba there are lots of bars with live music of differing tastes. Also lots of restaurants in the vicinity to suit all budgets and tastes.

At the end of August it will be extremely hot so it will be a matter of relaxing in the shade between noon and 4 pm ish. There is a bus station in Bugibba from where you can catch buses to many parts of the island. There is much to explore in Malta so sightseeing in the early part of an August day is advised.

2. Re: Holiday In Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations