We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bugibba in February

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
552 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Bugibba in February

Seeing people's posts I was wondering about Bugibba in February. It is my 40th and we love Malta and found a really good deal for a four night break staying at the Bugibba hotel. Any recommendations on whether this is a good time to go?

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,664 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bugibba in February

Bugibba in February will not be sunny and lively , as most hotels will be refurbishing or closed , as this is the lowest season in the year after the christmas and new year peak has passed .

It is still warmer , by far than back home and you could get some sunny days , but do not expect to swim in the sea , maybe in an indoor pool !

Many pensioners choose this time of year to take a holiday and save on their heating bills and enjoy the warm days in Malta !

Welcome to Malta

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
552 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bugibba in February

Maybe I will pick somewhere else for that time of the year! Thanks for the advice.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bugibba in February

Sooze, expect 15c, often breezy, occasional showers, plenty of sunshine.

Bugibba in Feb is a laid-back place. It's friendly and there's lots of pubs and restaurants open. And it's not all pensioners! I go there in Dec, Jan, Feb to relax and do my work via laptop. If I was looking for style, glamour and excitement I'd be looking somewhere else. :-)

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
552 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bugibba in February

Thank you that's really helpful. As long as there are some bars open!

5. Re: Bugibba in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations