We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Advice Needed

erm, cant say
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Advice Needed

Hello All

I am looking to travel to Malta in September and wondered if someone could give me some advice. I am looking for a good quality apartment (one or two bed) in a lively resort. Could anyone suggest some names? I have looked through what tour operators are offering but they seem to have very little by way of apartments.

Regards

Dave

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Advice Needed

Hi Dave,

Two hotel/apartments that have very good reputations are:

The Sunseeker Holiday Complex located in Bugibba, which is a family run hotel. It is just a short walk from the Bugibba town centre. Check out their website at: www.sunseekerholidaycomplex.com

The other is the Shamrock Apartments, another family run facility. These apartments are located only a short walk to the Bus Terminal and the busy nightlife of Qawra. Their website is: www.shamrockmalta.com.

A word of warning when booking at other hotels. Be sure to ask if they have any students staying there. Many people have had their holiday ruined by these young foreign language students. Most of them are rude, noisy and like to let their hair down at night. The teachers in charge of them are just as bad, and not much older.

2. Re: Apartment Advice Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 12, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations