We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments at Bella vista hotel

South Yorkshire
4 posts
Save Topic
Apartments at Bella vista hotel

All the reports on this hotel seem to be about the all inclusive option. Has any one stayed in an apartment there? please.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
387 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

We stayed at the

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
387 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

we stayed at the bella vista hotel in sept 08 and did not see any apartments only the hotel.the hotel is classed as a 4 star but should only be a 2 star.

i would advise not to stay in an apartment at the bella vista as the hotel is a long way out and no shops at all near it more in a residental area it will cost you a fortune in taxis to get shopping if you are going self catering.it is a 15 min walk into town from the bella vista.

South Yorkshire
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

Thank you for replying but we have already booked for a fortnight in July. I just hope that it will be ok. A lot of internet sites seem to be offering these apartments but I haven't found any reviews.

Bugibba, Malta
Destination Expert
for Bugibba
Level Contributor
704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g608947-d503…

Have you seen this review ? Not sure if this is where you are staying or not.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
387 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

hi

so glad to see that it is not the same hotel that we stayed at and you are closer to all ameneties we enjoyed malta so hope you do too.

South Yorkshire
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

Hi

Thank you for helping me. Hope you also have a wonderful holiday wherever you go.

Northampton
Level Contributor
4 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

I just got back from the Bella Vista and the apartments are right next to the Hotel, they are only open to tourists in the summer months and sorry I dont know anymore than that except its where some of the longs stay guests spend their time and I was speaking to one who lives in one for 3 months over the winter and says its a ral home from home.

The Hotel is a very typical Maltese 4 star hotel and has some great staff who are really friendly and go out of their way to help you. The food is of good standard and the entertainment is OK. We have been there for a week over half term and normally stay at the Raddisson or Golden Sands, we were veery suprised by the Bella Vista and had such a good time we are seriously considering booking another trip in the late summer.

South Yorkshire
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

Thank you for your info. We now know that there are apartments at this hotel, we could only find the ones on Tourist Street. Thanks again for the reply

9. Re: Apartments at Bella vista hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba