We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
5 posts
Save Topic
Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

Now that I have found the old name for St Pauls Bay Hotel, the reviews are not that favourable. Saying that alot of them are from a few years ago. It since has been done up. has anyone stayed there during 2008?? Is it still as bad as they say?

London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

I thought that it was closing down at the end of last season. My son stayed there in 2007 and it was terrible - staff were basically waiting for the final end!

London, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

Ssee here:

holiday-truth.com/holiday_truths/…

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

As I wrote in a previous post, the hotel has been ruined by students, whose leaders are only here for a good time, and have no control over them what so ever. In fact it is hard to tell the difference between the students and their minders. On the plus side, it is a nice hotel, convientley located for all the amenities. If you like a drink and exercising your vocal chords, there is a brilliant bar opposite the hotel named Munchies. Or if you fancy a chinese meal, try The Forbiden City also opposite the hotel, be prepared for a lot to eat.

4. Re: Anyone stayed in Bugibba Holiday Complex in 2008??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations