We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qawra Palace

bristol
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Qawra Palace

Hi, staying here in 2 weeks.Could anyone tell us about the rooms.We like to sit on balcony.Bit of sun on it from 3ish on.size of bathrooms etc.Are there kettles in room also.

Thanks Sian and Alan

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qawra Palace

I have never stayed at QP so cannot advise on bathroom size or kettles but do know, as I holiday regularly in Qawra, that the sun is on the seaview rooms at QP in the morning probably disappearing about 12.30 to 1 pm at this time of year. Enjoy your holiday.

Edited: 3:54 pm, May 28, 2014
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qawra Palace

On QP website it does state: tea / coffee making facilities (service at a charge) & safe deposit box at a charge. So provided you pay for a kettle you should get one.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qawra Palace

Did look around earlier this year. Rooms were a good size and decently furnished. However if we were to stay there I would book a room at the front, more expensive but in my opinion better. The other rooms we looked at overlooked each other.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qawra Palace

Front facing,seaview rooms,better,get sun in the morning,back rooms are ok,just overlook each other,get sun afternoon,if you pay for the tea coffee making facilities then a kettle us provided,if you don't,then no. All the rooms are a decent size,and quite nicely furnished tho.bathrooms,average what you normaly get in a uk 3 star,i know qawra palace is 4 star,but Malta hotels 4 are more like our 3 stars and so on,but it is a nice hotel,one of the better hotels in that area

Edited: 10:01 am, May 29, 2014
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,739 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qawra Palace

Avoid the interior rooms which overlook each other in a sort of inside courtyard.

Get one facing the outside.

Graham

bristol
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Qawra Palace

Thanks

7. Re: Qawra Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations