We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife in qawra

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
nightlife in qawra

hopefully going to qawra on holiday next year.would like any information on decent bars ,restaurants here,and any information on do,s or dont,s while holidaying in malta thanks...

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife in qawra

Hi Rikki,

The good thing about Qawra is no matter where you stay you will be close to many restaurants and bars most with entertainment, live of karaoke. You will no doubt find a bar, or bars, to suit you but the best part is trying them all out. Some popular bars are Murphy's Irish Pub, the Elvis Tribute Bar, The Tourist Bar, The George Pub, Little Waster, Welcome Inn, the Red Lion, Watson's Bar ... I could go on for ever. Most of these are in Tourist Street, but there are many more in the side streets. Qawra has a good choice of restaurants, but the Sea Shell in Tourist Street deserves a mention. Best known for fish and chips, it also serves a good selection of other meals at very reasonable prices. You are also a short walk into Bugibba which also has many bars and restaurants. Bugibba is where you board the boats for trips to Gozo, Comino and around the island. As for 'do's', if you intend to travel around the island make your first purchase a weekly bus ticket. For €6.50 you can go anywhere on the island as many times as you like up to 11 pm when the night service starts, well worth it. I can't think of any dont's, only, 'do not speak to any timeshare touts'.

If you are coming this year, Have a good holiday.

Bugibba, Malta
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife in qawra

Lovely live music evenings at The Tourist Bar :) very nice atmosphere

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife in qawra

If you walk down to the square in buggiba, there is a 'nightclub' called miracles. Its more of a bar/lounge, but when i was there, i visited here most nights for a couple of drinks, and also tried the food which was rather good :)

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: nightlife in qawra

Qawra is full bars,hotels and eating houses,my fav .bar queen vic also known as lennys bar,no food,len christine are great,music in evening and card bingo in afternoon,really freidly bar locals great its far end of tourist street. Near vintage car museum enjoy dave

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nightlife in qawra

If you have cash to splash go to cafe del mar by the aquarium, easy to get to taxi will cost €10 so recommend walking it isn't far, good night to go is Wednesday.

Swindon
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nightlife in qawra

Look out for the timeshare touts. They all wear Photo identity cards usually with a blue lanyard round their next. They like couples and haunt the sea front. Good restaurant is Churchill's, Central Perks and the Plum tree all located near the Hotel Santana. There is plenty of choice, Our favourite is the Luzzo on the front near the Qawra Palace Hotel. I KNOW TOUTS ARE A PAIN BUT REMEMBER THEY ARE TRYING TO EARN A LIVING SO PLEASE BE POLITE.

Edited: 4:52 am, August 06, 2014
STEVENAGE
Level Contributor
622 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: nightlife in qawra

And in a black motor with Rollo as a number plate...can't miss em..!!!

OK bloke like, as you say just tryimg to earn a crust!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: nightlife in qawra

Harry pub & Grapevine pub. Great music in both in Bugibba.

In Qawra the Watson pub, Friday night, when "Fiona" put on her show!!!

Cheers

Cas

9. Re: nightlife in qawra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations