We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

London
Level Contributor
95 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

We want to book a car in advance and the agent can supply the car from Dolmen Resort Hotel so I'll have to walk (?) from where we are staying, the Seashells Resort at Suncrest. Is it far? Is it doable?

uk
Level Contributor
408 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

I reckon it is about 1 mile if you walk along the Coast Road and probably about half that distance if you walk inland, head for the bus station, The Dolmen is right next to it.

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,349 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

If you know the way I reckon 10 to 15 minute walk. So yes very doable.

London
Level Contributor
95 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

Thanks for the replies

hampshire_UK
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

Shortest route is turn left out of the hotel and take the first left, then left again and then the next right and go straight on to the crossroads with the Dolmen on the left and bus station to the right - about 600 metres.

5. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:03 am, March 24, 2014
uk
Level Contributor
408 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

I was never looking to hire a car, only advising MendoncaLondon on the directions he asked for.

Edited: 10:45 am, March 24, 2014
7. Re: Distance between Dolmen Resort Hotel and Seashells Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 26, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations