We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qawra night life feb 2014

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
luton
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
qawra night life feb 2014

Any bars have disco or karaoke over the weekend, near canifor hotel.

bristol
Level Contributor
157 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Perfect, all booked can't wait. Thank you :)

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,372 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Laneybel: That was quickly booked. The Soreda is also not far from the Bugibba/Qawra bus station where you can catch buses to many parts of the island. Re-reading your first post I'm a little confused as to asking about restaurants as you say about all inclusive - that point did not register last evening. Personally I would not book an all inclusive on Malta as it restricts you getting out and about as you will want to get back to hotel to take advantage of meals/drinks already purchased and there is so so much to see on the lovely island of Malta. Enjoy your holiday.

bristol
Level Contributor
157 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

I know, I booked quick flights cheap. We always go all inclusive so taking advantage during the day & then pop out on or of the nights, generally the AI hotels have good entertainment . Can u give tips on best place to book trips or is he buses good for gettin around ? We want to go to he popeye village.

bristol
Level Contributor
157 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

That was meant to say going out on a couple of the nights. Not much difference in price for room only & AI so worth paying extra money.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,325 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

I just answered the question of where to book trips on another thread.

Have a look here.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g608948-i11647-k…

Graham

bristol
Level Contributor
157 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Thanks that is great.

17. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations