We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
3 posts
Save Topic
weather

it will be our first time to go on a winter sun holiday and as we are going January- march , i'm not really sure what clothes to take , could you help please , thank you sue.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

How can Anyone tell a lady what to wear for three months ? Wet Windy Rainy Damp Humid Sunny ,Cold ,Warm and hot , take your pick 8 to 25 C !

www.maltaweathersite.com/malta_climate.asp

Welcome to Malta

Edited: 4:00 pm, September 11, 2013
Wolverhampton...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Thank you for your reply. I know now to take a bit of everything, not just summer clothes, Was not sure of how the weather would be. Thanks

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

I would go for light clothes covered in layers , such as a cardigan or a waterproof light jacket , so that you can remove a layer as the sun comes out and still be warm if the wind picks up a shower or two !

March will be nicer and warmer than January and February , but the weather will be much warmer than the rest of Europe , for sure .

Wolverhampton...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

thank you for replying it has been a great help Sue

5. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations