We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

imperial travel

essex
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
imperial travel

Thinking of booking holiday with Imperial Travel can anyone tell me if they have had any problems.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: imperial travel

I have never heard of this firm, but seems other people have had problems, see ----Holiday watchdog.com /imperial travel, they say run, run!! so why take a chance!! If you want a cheap deal, try ----Booking.com, or Alpharooms.com , I have used these many times can’t fault them, and could not find cheaper anywhere. Happy holidays, KNOWKATS

Hampshire
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: imperial travel

Try 'Maltabargains' you can book just the hotel or flights, hotel and transfers whichever you prefer to do. The flights turn out to be expensive in my opinion. Lowcostholidays are very reasonable and reliable for transfers and can be booked separately.

FLEETWOOD
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: imperial travel

non whatsoever. we have used them a few times now and if anyone says they have problems-well they must be asking stupid questions! i found them good speak to and totally honest .we are just looking at their offers again for new year in malta

notts
Level Contributor
418 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: imperial travel

Malta bargains have stopped trading bankrupt or something we were booked to go on the 15th June and its ok though our flights were paid for so had to get new accomodation pity because they were cheap and not that bad

5. Re: imperial travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations