We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 Night Easter break in Malta

kent
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
8 Night Easter break in Malta

Hi,

Please help...

My partner and I are looking for a Hotel with decent food, friendly staff, availability of sunbeds (without the need of getting up at the crack of dawn), nice view from the room, area with local bars with atmosphere and anything else that adds to a well deserved break in Malta.

We will only be interested in "All Inclusive", and our maximum Hotel budget is £500.00/£600.00 (2 Adults sharing).

Thanks,

Barb

sydney australia
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 Night Easter break in Malta

why dont you key in your dates above where it says Compare Rates for Qawra Hotels then read reviews, pick a few hotels then ask the questions re what others think in this forum. Assuming you are looking at Qawra as you are in Qawra forum..otherwise I can recommend The Palace Hotel in Sliema if you can get it for a good price. Never used All Inclusive cos like to try other places to eat..& certainly in Sliema you can find some really inexpensive places to eat. The Palace certainly has nice views fro the rooftop & pool plus if you get a room on the 5th floor facing Valletta in the distance.

kent
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 Night Easter break in Malta

thankyou for your response,

I had been on Trip Advisor most of the afternoon reading reviews, checking prices etc etc. Nothing seemed right so I thought I would revert to the Forum, Trip Advisor has never let me down yet and I have been a member for years.

Many Thanks

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 Night Easter break in Malta

Having visited Malta several times in early April (school Easter holidays) my experience is that you will not need to reserve sun beds. Weather will be about 16 to 19 degrees but you'll need a jumper/light fleece early mornings/evenings and a waterproof as there may still be rain showers. I would not recommend All inclusive in Malta as - I agree with Stella above - there are many really good places to eat , and bars, all over the island. Plus I imagine you will want to travel around the island and see all the island has to offer. In Qawra google Qawra Palace, Seashells at The Suncrest Hotel and the Dolmen - all have rooms facing the sea and all are in prominent positions on the coast road/sea front which has a block paved prom which goes all round the bay. Enjoy researching and finding a suitable hotel and also enjoy your holiday on Malta.

kent
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 Night Easter break in Malta

Thankyou for your response it was much appreciated

5. Re: 8 Night Easter break in Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, May 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations