We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

After having a good look around various reviews, this is what my short list of hotels,

I'd welcome comments from anyone that have been to these hotels

BTW - We're 50+ but young and heart, and do enjoy

entertainment and good company

Canifor Court Hotel

Cardor Complex

Suncrest Hotel

Bella Vista

Soreda Hotel

Qawra Palace Hotel

Thanks in advance

Jan

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Hi, If you really feel that you would prefer all inclusive and like entertainment then out of your list the Qawra Palace or Soreda fit the bill best as they both have entertainment with Qawra Palace in my opinion being better. Bella Vista is a bit out of the way and makes for a walk into town. The Canifor puts you right into Qawra. I do like most of the Suncrest especially if you can get a corner room. I have no experience of the Cardor.

I forgot to say that I'm not sure what the queuing system for drinks at the Qawra Palace is like now but when I stayed several years ago it was appalling. Still things may well have changed.

west yorks
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

The Qawra palace is well positioned, but i would strongly reccomend that you pay extra for a sea view

The Suncrest has recently had a refurb i believe, again sea view makes such a big differance when one can sit on the balcony and relax, both have nice pool areas near the sea .

Enjoy Mike .

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
387 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Hi,we stayed at the Bella Vista last year and i would not recommened it it is too far out and no other bars or restaurants anywhere near it, it is more a residential area and the views are not very good,only stayed at that hotel so cant recommened any of the other ones but i would personnally go for one closer to town and the bus station for easier transport for seeing the island.

Newtownards
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Definitely the qawra Palace. Entertainment was great. Remember speaking to some locals and they said that lots of people from around the island would come to the Palace for the entertainment. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay for two weeks. Maybe needs a facelift but would go back tomorrow. Husband loved the food in the restaurant. Overall all its only a base to explore the beautiful island of Malta, and its not a bad base.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Thanks to everyone for the replies

Have decided to go for the Suncrest as budget doesn't quite stretch to the Qawra Palace

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

myself i think there are so many resonable places to eat and drink in this area, it would be a shame to miss out on the local cuisinne . but the suncrest is a better choice of the two hotels.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

Hi

Thanks for your reply

As this our first ever trip to Malta, everything will be a new experience,so we're choosing ALL inclusive firstly ,then may change if we return again in the future,

Thanks

Jan

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

my friends in gozo spewnt a weekend at the qwara palace hotel and enjoyed it very much. so i dont think you have anything to worry about just go with an open mind.

9. Re: All Inclusive Hotels in Qawra ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations