We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Beach

Is there a beach in st paul's bay?

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
10,150 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach

There is a small man made beach in Bugibba which is on St Pauls Bay but not part of the village of St Pauls Bay.

The two best beaches in Malta are Golden Bay and Mellieha Bay.

They are only a short omnibus ride from St Pauls Bay and worth visiting.

Graham

Cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach

St Paul' bay is a rocky coastline, the two best sandy beaches nearest to St Paul's bay is Mellieha bay and Golden Bay.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,685 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach

If by beach , you mean a SANDY beach , St Pauls bay , does not have big ones like Mellieha ,Golden Bay and Apples eye Bay , but you can still swim off the rocky foreshore at many places. There is a man made sandy beach near one of the hotels and a smaller beach near the central square , which may suffice for a quick dip . Personally I like to swim off the concrete pier point at Qawra , past the new Aquarium centre. I prefer a rocky beach , as the sand gets into every corner of my car !

Welcome to Malta

4. Re: Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Paul's Bay
Recent Conversations