We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What a lovely place

Which St. Paul's Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
What a lovely place

Have just returned from St. Paul's it was first time in Malta and loved it! What friendly people the maltise are so welcoming. The bay is lovely and the hotel the st pawl was excellent. I will return thank you for a great time Malta !

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What a lovely place

Glad you had a great time and that you found yourself at home with the Maltese people:)

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,428 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What a lovely place

Glad you enjoyed your stay in St Pauls Bay .

It is a more residential area than Bugibba or Qawra.

Graham

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,193 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What a lovely place

Karen,

Good on you to take time to write your message. I always said that Malta can be addictive. 2006 was my first visit, and now 7 years later I am still returning there at least twice a year.

Cheers

Cas

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What a lovely place

Yes it is a lovely place and I will be returning I wanted to write a review because quite often people put negatives on but not the positives

Take care kaz

St. Paul's Bay...
Level Contributor
20 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What a lovely place

I enjoyed it so much I know live in St Pauls Bay, fully furnished flat,3 bedrooms , 2 toilets, 2 balconies, roof top,garden,laundry area and air conditioned £305 A MONTH. So you can keep your UK weather and we are happy living here, even in the very hot summer. Good community.

6. Re: What a lovely place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St. Paul's Bay
Recent Conversations