We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malta Pass Card

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
Malta Pass Card

Going to malta next week for the first time, Does anyone recommend the malta pass card?. It is £44.00 if I buy it online,Is it the same price in Malta. I am staying in St Pauls. Any tips are very much appreciated.

Merthyr Tydfil
Level Contributor
5 posts
341 reviews
1. Re: Malta Pass Card

Hello, I notice you did not get any advice before your holiday. I am off to Malta next month and wondering about buying a malta pass before we leave. It will be worth our while having it because I want to see nearly every attraction. At the moment a 2 day pass is 39.95 - can I buy it cheaper in Malta? I am staying in Sliema.

Thanks.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
884 posts
1 review
2. Re: Malta Pass Card

The pass covers a lot, but not everything. Excluded are St. John's Co-Cathedral in Valletta, Mdina Cathedral, and the Saluting Battery in Valletta, plus Malta at War Museum in Vittoriosa and Fort Rinella. So you will still pay further admissions.

From what is included, The HOHO will use up a day (with stops) and the Harbour Cruise a couple of hours, so you will need to get moving to cover the rest available with your pass.

I suggest make out your list where you want to go, check online for the different admissions and compare.

3. Re: Malta Pass Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:17 am, June 06, 2012
Edited: 10:17 am, June 06, 2012
London, United...
1 post
4. Re: Malta Pass Card

Myself and my husband bought 2 passes online and they were waiting for us in our hotel as requested. We used them for three days and visited about 6 /7 different attractions as well as the HOHO. Although I didn’t do a full calculation we probably ended up saving around 40 euros between us over the three days so on that basis I would say it was worth it.

5. Re: Malta Pass Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, June 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. Paul's Bay
Recent Conversations