We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip tp Malta

Győr
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Trip tp Malta

Hi everybody! We would like to visit Malta, but reading all these reviews I feel a bit discouraged! Can you help, advise me please a hotel, not very expensive but which is cal and silent in the night and close to the beach. It would be nice to have a pool that can be used for swimming!!!!!!!

many thanks

Ildikó

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
12,939 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Trip tp Malta

If you want a beach your best bet would be Mellieha Bay which is Malta`s largest beach.

A suitable hotel at reasonable cost could be MELLIEHA BAY HOTEL which is very popular. I am led to believe all rooms have a lovely sea view.

Have a good stay

Graham.

sunderland
Level Contributor
45 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Trip tp Malta

Good choice for the swimming aspect,a decent hotel or even The Seabank ,if you want a real quiet hotel 15-20 minutes from a beach you could try The Corinthia Palace in Balzan ,i returned yesterday after my 10th stay ,as quiet as you will get.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,334 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Trip tp Malta

Well the problem of noisy nights is basically those hotels who accept groups of foreign students here to 'learn English'. So before you book you should check with the hotel.

Mellieha is further out from St Julians /Sliema where most of the Language Schools are.so all the hotels there are quiet at night.

boltonuk
Level Contributor
128 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Trip tp Malta

the maritim hotel Mellieha. http://www.maritim.com.mt/

although it sits up the hill from the beach in the village it is only a 10 minute walk down hill to the beach (get the bus back) It is a nice quiet hotel.

5. Re: Trip tp Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 am, August 23, 2010
6. Re: Trip tp Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2011
Get answers to your questions about St. Paul's Bay
Recent Conversations