We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel on 295 in Richmond, VA?

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nice hotel on 295 in Richmond, VA?

My husband and 3 small children are driving north for Christmas from Florida to NH. I'd like to find a nice hotel on the way to break up the 1300 mile trip. Any suggestions for one right off 295 heading north in the Richmond, VA area that has breakfast included, thanks!

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
89 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice hotel on 295 in Richmond, VA?

I stay in Richmond a few times a year and have found the Clarion inn north to be a good place to stay. It is just outside the city and has easy access on and off the highway. There are restaurants and a grocery store in walking distance. I like the upstairs rooms better because they have vaulted ceilings. If you are traveling with a family the downstairs rooms have patio doors that allow you to load and unload your luggage in a flash. I would highly recommend it for an overnite stop.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60893-d110869-…

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice hotel on 295 in Richmond, VA?

There is a Comfort Suites and a Hampton Inn & Suites right off Rt 1 north, at I-295 exit 43C. These are very convenient to I-95, have plenty of restaurants and other services nearby, and are no more than about 5 years old, so they appear to be in very good shape. Both of these chains offer free breakfast.

3. Re: Nice hotel on 295 in Richmond, VA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 09, 2013