We are from the UK and absolutley love all you guys in the US..... anyway, we have been to the usual places in the states that us Brits do ( Vegas, San Fran, LA etc ).. we now want to do something different like Richmond.
However, we have many many questions ! Hopefully someone can help us out !
1. How many days do we need to get to see most of the major things ?
2. Is Jamestown reachable from Richmond ( we probably wont have a car ) ?
3. We are likely to be coming over in January 2009, whats the weather like !?
4. Are the attractions open all year round ?
5. What are the 'major' touristy things to do ?
We are not into lounging about, we like to get out and see places, sample the historical culture and museums and stuff. We especially like guided tours ( on buses ), battlefields etc
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Steven and Sharon.