We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sardinia

Cape Town South...
1 post
Save Topic
Sardinia

My 20 year old daughters and I will be visiting Sardinia in July. We would like to be close to (if not right on the beachfront!) a really beautiful beach. The impression I get from the whole Costa Smeralda area is that it is all over developed and consisting of purpose built holiday villages. Not our scene at all! We e.g. love Positano on the Amalfi coast - old, authentic, historic, lots of character etc. while offering some fun for 20 odd year old party loving girls. We will be travelling through Italy (mainland and Sicily) for the preceding 5 weeks and would like to stay in one place from where we can explore some other interesting places and islands. Where do you suggest? Flying into Olbia on 9th July and departing Olbia on 16th July.

Grazie!

1. Re: Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, November 10, 2010