We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Trani

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
6 helpful votes
Parking in Trani

We will be in Puglia next April and will be driving from Bari to Trani. I have been trying to find a hotel with parking but it seems that street parking is the only option available. I would appreciate tips on parking in Trani. We'll be there for 10 days, so will have 'some' luggage. Thank you!

Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: Parking in Trani

Did you get a reply? I'm looking for the same thing.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Parking in Trani

No I haven't received a reply. We went to Trani and stayed at Regia Hotel. Parking is very close and not expensive. That was in April, so not sure how it's going to be in the high season. Regia is in excellent location but it's just an average hotel. Not sure if there are other better options. Good luck! Trani is beautiful!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
3. Re: Parking in Trani

We recently stayed at La Bella Trani. It has on site parking and is very easy to find from the airport. The only possible downside is that it is a 20-25 minute walk along the promenade into the old town.

Valkenswaard...
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Parking in Trani

there is not parking in trani, but In the streets you can park safely

5. Re: Parking in Trani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, November 21, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Trani