We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar to watch the Master's

california
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bar to watch the Master's

Will earn big points from the spouse if I can find for him a local bar to watch the final day of the Master's on Sunday somewhere around H square/ Cambridge Sheraton. Any ideas?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
703 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar to watch the Master's

I would think most bars with multiple TVs would be showing this. (Those with only one TV might stick with the Red Sox.)

You might try Grafton Street, an Irish pub at the corner of Massachusetts Ave. and Bow Street, which usually has all the big sporting events... I'd be surprised if they didn't have the Masters on at least one TV. Whitney's on JFK Street and Charlie's on Eliot Street will also probably have it on, but Grafton has pretty decent food and some good people-watching.

california
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar to watch the Master's

Thanks! I will pass this information along.

3. Re: Bar to watch the Master's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 07, 2010