We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3-4* Hotel/B&B in Cambridge

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
3-4* Hotel/B&B in Cambridge

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in Cambridge and one in Boston centre, would like to spend ideally about $150-$200 per night. dont mind whether it is a smart guest house, B&B or hotel.

Belmont...
Level Contributor
672 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3-4* Hotel/B&B in Cambridge

In Cambridge I stay at the Kendall Hotel and sometimes can get a really great rate ( best is 144.00 a night ) thru hotels.com or on the hotel website. The rate includes a very generous breakfast buffet ( coffee, tea, eggs, bacon, muffins etc) The hotel is close to MIT and a block from the Kendall Square T stop which will take you downtown, up to Harvard, etc.

I am in Cambridge every month and find that the prices at the various hotels change so much depending on time of year. When will you be traveling?

NY
Level Contributor
144 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3-4* Hotel/B&B in Cambridge

I second the suggestion of the Kendal Hotel in Cambridge after a nice stay in it last weekend. I paid $303.76 for two nights in a spacious, pretty room with a king sized bed and and $326.26 for my kids room with two queen sized beds.

The prices included free internet connection in the rooms, plus a surprisingly good hot buffet breakfast each day for everyone and all hotel taxes. So ... I'd say pretty good. It's also well located near a Red Line T stop which made getting around Boston simple. Best of all, it's in a former Firehouse that has been creatively restored, added on to and turned into a charming city hotel.

3. Re: 3-4* Hotel/B&B in Cambridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 13, 2009