We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where do you all stay?

Which Syvota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south west england
Level Contributor
21 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
where do you all stay?

and am I going mad? We always self cater. Sivota (mainland) has dozens of holidays rentals from rooms through to houses and villas. I know this because you can see the signs as you walk around the village and because Vasso at Isabella Tours up by the church has a web site full of rentals

So, why can't I find any holiday rentals under Syvota, Greece? Casa Evanti which is fab was there, now vanished. Please fellow travellers, if you self cater in Syvota (Sivota mainland) write it up. I'm going to start with Casa Evanti and would love to see more - it's about choice on trip advisor though so far Vasso's Isabella Tours web site wins

1. Re: where do you all stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:31 am, May 08, 2013
uk
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where do you all stay?

Loads of accommodation details on following website -

www.hotelscombined.co.uk/City/Sivota_1.htm

Have Fun

south west england
Level Contributor
21 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where do you all stay?

Hi.

yes, I did write it up but I am still waiting (weeks) for it to be posted. There is a site in central Peloponnese I've been waiting months for.

Anyway, if you've found the web site I am impressed, better than me. We've stayed there 3 times June and Sept. When it was on trip advisor the description was wholly accurate. spotless, loads of room, well appointed, good position, decent shower, very comfy. I think it's under priced but don't tell owner Lili who is lovely. Love the use of pale yellow and orange and sprigged furnishings. The surrounding tavernas shut down about midnight but even if they don't it's never bothered us. If you want silence go to Galinni a villa about 2 miles out otherwise enjoy watching the world go past. We'll be back at Evanti in June via Kalamata!

4. Re: where do you all stay?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:34 am, May 08, 2013
south west england
Level Contributor
21 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where do you all stay?

Hi again. Have had a look at the link and yes, the web site is accurate. What Lilli had on trip advisor was bigger and better. don't know why she came off tripadvisor, I'll have to ask.

Enjoy your stay

south west england
Level Contributor
21 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where do you all stay?

Sorry to keep coming back to you piecemeal but am chasing after myself a bit at the moment.

Yes, I do know the Panorama - nasty hill!

The upper apartments at Casa Evanti are one floor up - that's probably obvious. There are about 20 steps in a proper stair case, well lit with hand rail. I have seen one of the downstairs apartments which is done in blue - quite stunning and has the huge terrace outside. I've not seen the other and don't know which one she's letting if your choice is downstairs.

7. Re: where do you all stay?

Removed on: 8:34 am, May 08, 2013
south west england
Level Contributor
21 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where do you all stay?

Thanks for that. I've been having a good look and it's a great link. I think I'll post your link and mine and that will cover Syvota for anyone who wants to visit. brill.

by the way, over a 1000 posts from you - you're amazing. cheers

9. Re: where do you all stay?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Syvota
Recent Conversations