We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smartline Vasia Village

Which Sissi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall
Level Contributor
128 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Smartline Vasia Village

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? We've stayed at the Vasia Beach and Spa, is the above the same hotel? if not, anyone know anything about it?

Cheers!

Leamington Spa...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

It is fantastic at the vasai village, the best holiday we have had in years. No complaints at all, enjoy ! You can use vasai beach hotel in the evening and drinks are all inclusive

Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

That's so good to know thank you. I was a bit worried that all the facilities were at vasia beach.

Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

We was at the village from 31july to 14 August were told at village when shows and entertainment on drinks are free etc but we went all different times ordered our drinks and never payed or was asked to pay you will live it had a brilliant time going back next year to the village as more personallovy have a great holiday

Hull
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Hi,

just booked a fortnight at the Vasia village for next year and being a bloke was worried to see a review about the "horrible 2.2% beer" Could anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Many thanks,

Phil.

Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Hi think the review you in about 2.2% beer was me stick with the wine and spirits but even so u have booked for next august as it is a fantastic holiday so much we did do till last couple of days that we wanted to go back you won't be disappointed you can always go stefanos in eve which is great and very welcoming

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

On nights when entertainment is at the other hotel we were informed you can get drinks at the other hotel

27. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sissi
Recent Conversations