We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexandros hotel, sissi

Which Sissi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wodonga, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Alexandros hotel, sissi

Hi, We are staying at Alexandros Hotel in Sissi, Crete in May. Another friend is now coming and we want to contact them directly about changing our room to accomodate another person. Does anyone have their telephone number or contact details? Thanks

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

Tel:+30 2841 089860

Good luck!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

email address is maria_greece_@hotmail.com. Have a lovely holiday. You will find the Alexandros 1st class

Forfar, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

Almost time for our first visit to Crete coming out Tuesday for 7 days may seem like a daft question is there safes in rooms at Alexandros?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

Not in the rooms, but there are safes in the reception area that you can use. There is a charge but I don't know how much - we have never felt the need to use a safe. Maybe we are foolish but we have been vising Sissi each year for approx. 17 years and never had or heard of any problems. Have fun,

Whitley, United...
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

Hi, the safes are in reception, which I personally found a very safe idea, pardon the pun.

I think they are around 10 euro a week.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

has this changed in the last few years then, when i was there in 2010 there were small safe boxes you could have in your rooms, is that not the case anymore?

Solihull, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

Is this hotel close to Castello Boutique Hotel on the sea front? Are you able to confirm whether it is on the flat and suitable for someone with mobility issues?

Whitley, United...
Level Contributor
2,174 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

The Alexandros is the opposite side of town to the Castello.

The area is flat but if you want to walk into town to eat then you have a decent length walk including a steep up and down hill both ways.

The hotel is lovely and run by a lovely family but I don't think it's good for anyone with mobility issues, there are lots of stairs in the hotel and lots of different levels.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

you must try the edem restaurant which is opposite the hotel where you are staying, fabulous food at the best prices around, enjoy sissi

10. Re: Alexandros hotel, sissi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 12, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sissi