We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Omaha Townhomes for Rent????

Agawam, MA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Moving to Omaha Townhomes for Rent????

Greetings~

I know this is usually just for trips but everyone is so helpful on this site I thought I would ask. We are moving to Omaha soon, and we need to start looking for a place to live. We would like to just rent at first. A townhome would be perfect with a garage but if there are apartments with attached garages that would be nice also. Something maybe central Omaha, my husband got a job at UNMC.

Thanks for the help!

Mentioned in this post
Omaha
Omaha
Nebraska
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Omaha Townhomes for Rent????

The midtown area not too far from there is the biggest new urban development around 35th and Dodge near the Mutual of Omaha building. Since that is an older area of town other that that development , most homes are single family and most apartments are older buildings. There are a few condo buildings down there too. I would suggest checking out the Omaha World Herald ( omaha dot com ) website or scanning the Internet for Omaha area rentals. Out farther west - there are a lot of apartment complexes that have attached garages. For an idea check out the Richdale group listings for Omaha. www dot richdale dot com/omaha/ .Feel free to private message me if you have any questions.

Mentioned in this post
Omaha
Omaha
Nebraska
Omaha
Level Contributor
268 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Omaha Townhomes for Rent????

Hi- Gray Horse is talking about Midtown Crossing, which is brand new and very close to the Med Center. Another new complex in Midtown is the Broadmoor at Aksarben Village. They are apartments but have undergroung parking. Good luck!

3. Re: Moving to Omaha Townhomes for Rent????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 04, 2011