We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rustic Timber homes

Michigan
2 posts
Save Topic
Rustic Timber homes

I've always wondered if their is a development with timber built homes that is in a rural rustic setting in or around Omaha, Nebraska.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rustic Timber homes

No, you might expect that in a north - woodsey place but not a place like Omaha.

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
671 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rustic Timber homes

There was a development like this near Sioux Falls, SD, but haven't been by it for years so I don't know how rural it is now.

Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rustic Timber homes

Can anybody tell me why I would want to move to Nebraska??? My husband may retire soon....we're in our 50's....I"ve always liked Timber style homes with the stone going on in the design..ya know the kind of home that looks like a vacation type home...I'm not crazy about a LOG home... does anybody know if theirs one for sale in Nebraska or if their are builders their that build those type of homes?? I"d like to live on the outskirts of Omaha or town nearby with a little acreage..some trees would be nice.

4. Re: Rustic Timber homes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 19, 2009