We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages - has anyone stayed here?

Which L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages - has anyone stayed here?

I am trying to find some further information on the Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages in Isle sur Sorgue. Has anyone stayed here? Can you recommend?

avignon-et-provence.com/cottages-isle-sur-so…

Cape Town, South...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages - has anyone stayed here?

My husband and I stayed at Le Jas des Parpaillous in May 2004 and thought it was wonderful. The host was unobtrusive which we liked and the garden was wonderful and shady. The accomodation in the garden cottage was very spacious and equipped with all you would need. There is a lovely shady patio for supper in the warm evenings and a beautiful pool which we did not use as we were out and about for most of the day. It is very close to Isle Sur la Sorgue which is a beautiful little town and is very well situated for day trips all around the Luberon. I would highly recommend it. When we were there they were building the second cottage so cannot comment on those accommodations.

Judy and Tony Woodford

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages - has anyone stayed here?

Hello - I wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. We were in fact staying there when your email came through! The accommodation was superb and I would highly recommend it. The whole place must have been renovated a few years ago and the cottage had everything we needed including a bbq outside to use on our terrace. The pool area had all been paved with a water fountain and was just paradise! It was a fantastic base to explore the area and the Luberon Valley. When can I return!?

3. Re: Le Jas des Parpaillous Cottages - has anyone stayed here?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 01, 2010