We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant named evan's

Which Boulder City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
2 posts
Save Topic
restaurant named evan's

there used to be a restaurant called evan's. is it still there and any good? Can someone recommend a restaurant in boulder city?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant named evan's

yes, Evan's is still there. It is on Arizona Street. A lot of people like it, though it is small inside, and very busy. Another good restaurant is the Big Horn, also on Arizona. I have been to the St Elmo Steak House in Indy. What a place! Nothing like it around here.

Indianapolis
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant named evan's

Thank you so much for getting back to me. my husband and I went to Evan's while visiting Boulder City, and we thought it was very quaint.

Yes, St. Elmo's is great, but you need to go during the middle of the week or it is a three to four hour wait.

3. Re: restaurant named evan's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 16, 2009