We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seward Bus Lines

Hertzlia
Level Contributor
236 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Seward Bus Lines

I was looking for the cheapest transfer from Seward to Anchorage Airport. The cruise line wanted 80$ pp for this transfer. I've looked around and found Seward Bus Lines - they took us from the cruise terminal to the airport for 45$ pp. It was a no frills bus, but that's exactly what we wanted. We had enough "frills" on the cruise ship. Highly recommended for this kind of transfer.

Mentioned in this post
Seward
Seward
Alaska
fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,847 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seward Bus Lines

This is best fir the review section but thanks for the update.

Hertzlia
Level Contributor
236 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seward Bus Lines

fti,

Couldn't find any reviews for this company... so I phoned them and took "my chances"... Turns out I wasn't the only one.

I'd more than happy to post it elsewhere if you could point me there.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage
Level Contributor
12,415 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seward Bus Lines

danielakorem...

fti is correct but TA doesn't make it easy to put some "activities" in the right place (or easy to post a new vendor). I just spent 3 minutes trying to figure out where it might/should go and couldn't find how to post a "new" vendor/activity (& thus gave up).

It is good to have the information you gave and it becomes searchable for other travelers in the future.

I would love to hear more about your AK trip if you've some time in the future to write about it.

tks,

Scott

Hertzlia
Level Contributor
236 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seward Bus Lines

Hi Scott,

We didn't have time in AK. Just off the ship, took the transfer to AK airport for an early afternoon flight back home - a long journey back to Israel - Friday to Vancouver, and then Saturday to Toronto, and finally Sunday to Tel-Aviv (18 hours net flight more or less...). A lot of people were surprised that we've undertaken such a long and expensive journey to see Alaska - it was worth it.

The only thing that saddened me was the stuffed bears at AK airport. Such a shame to kill a magnificent creature and have it stuffed.

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Alaska
Alaska
United States
5. Re: Seward Bus Lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 15, 2014