We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ice trekking offered by the Nova Glacier Guides

Garrison, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
ice trekking offered by the Nova Glacier Guides

Has anyone had experience with the Nova Glacier Guides? We are planning to do some ice trekking and see that the Mica Guides received high marks but wondering if others were just as happy with the Nova Guides

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,894 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ice trekking offered by the Nova Glacier Guides

I tried to book earlier this year with Nova and was disappointed. Website was out of date and tours/prices were inaccurate.

Ended up buying our own crampons and doing an independent glacier hike with my group. For us it turned out better. If I did a tour in the future it would be with mica.

Edited: 11:11 pm, June 21, 2013
Garrison, Minnesota
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ice trekking offered by the Nova Glacier Guides

Thanks for the input. I had a weird vibe just from their website. I will go with Mica.

3. Re: ice trekking offered by the Nova Glacier Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 24, 2014